October / November
Terms & Conditions
Media Delicious Ltd
Sally Bee October/November Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2021
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Media Delicious Ltd.
2a. No Media Delicious employees or suppliers, or members of their family, may enter the competition.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and resident in the UK
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. There is no maximum number of times that an individual may enter.
6. The prize draw is free to enter along with a purchase of 1 copy of Beelicious Recipes and Wellness Journal (value £14.99). Purchase cost is £10.00
7. The Prize draw is free to enter with any subscription taken out for The Sally Bee Method (www.thesallybeemethod.com) between 8am on Monday 25th October and 8am on Monday 22nd November. Purchase cost is £10.00 /$13.99 for 1 months membership of The Sally Bee Method. Membership may be cancelled at any time.
How to enter
7. The Prize draw is open for all orders/subscriptions placed between 8am Monday 25th October 2021and 8am Monday 22nd November 2021. Purchases/subscriptions made after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. It is the winner’s responsibility to email the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize.
9. Prizes, £1000, £250 and £100 will need to be confirmed with a photograph taken of the winning cards along with the serial number written on the back.
10. Prizes will be transferred to winner’s bank accounts within 7 days of winning.
11. By entering the competition, you agree, if you win, to have photographs published along with your full name on the Sally Bee website and associated social media channels.
This competition is run by Media Delicious Ltd.
29 Wood Street,
Stratford Upon Avon
12. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.