By popular demand – this is the best way to eat fast food! 5 mins to throw together and 20 minutes to cook in the oven. Serve with a big green salad and a baked sweet potato if you are needing a good, healthy fill-up!
2 salmon fillets
1 garlic clove, crushed
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
Sprinkle Italian herbs
Drizzle olive oil
Drizzle low salt soy sauce
- Line a baking tray with a large piece of strong foil.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180 ̊/ gas 4
- Place each piece of salmon in the centre of the foil sheet.
- Place the halved cherry tomatoes around the salmon and drizzle with the herbs, garlic, soy sauce and olive oil.
- Seal the foil into a parcel leaving enough room for steam to circulate inside.
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with a big salad!
Would you like to get happier, healthier and lose weight?
Come and join us for Being The Best YOU!