8 Albert Bartlett Elfe Potatoes, peeled and halved
1 red onion, sliced
1 white onion, sliced
Drizzle olive oil
Sprinkle garlic powder
400g tin chopped tomatoes
Sprinkle Italian herbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C
- In a roasting tray, place the sliced onion to cover the bottom.
- Now place the halved Elfe potatoes ontop of the onion
- Drizzle with olive oil, add a pinch of LoSalt and a sprinkling of garlic powder
- Pop in the oven for the first 30 mins of cooking time
- After 30 mins, give the potatoes a gentle stir and add the tin of chopped tomatoes and a sprinkle of Italian herbs
- Return to the oven for another 60 mins, checking a couple of times throughout cooking.