2 small aubergines, cut into 5cm cubes
Slurp olive oil
4 courgettes, halved horizontally and thickly sliced
2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into 2cm cubes
1 onion, roughly sliced
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp fresh basil leaves
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Scatter the aubergines in the base of a roasting tin. Drizzle over half the olive oil and season with freshly ground blackpepper.
- Put the remaining vegetables in another roasting tin, thendrizzle with the remaining oil and season with pepper andLoSalt
- Roast both tins in the oven for 30–35 min until thevegetables are just soft and tinged brown.
- Tip into a serving dish, drizzle with the vinegar, scatter thebasil over the top and serve immediately.