- ½ avocado peeled and de-stoned
- Drizzle olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholemeal seeded bread, toasted
Mash the avocado in a bowl with a small drizzle of the olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat another small slurp of the olive oil in a frying pan with a lid and cook the garlic for 1 minute before adding the tomatoes and black pepper.
Simmer gently for 8-10 minutes until it has reduced. Make two wells in the sauce and crack the eggs into them, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes until the whites of the eggs have set. Top the toast with the avocado and serve with the tomatoes and eggs.