2 salmon fillets
1 garlic clove, crushed
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
Sprinkle Italian herbs
Drizzle olive oil
Drizzle low salt soy sauce
Fast food at it’s healthiest. 5 minutes to throw together and 20 minutes to cook! Prepare ahead of time, store in the fridge and just pop in the oven when you’re ready to eat.
- Line a baking tray with a large piece of strong foil.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180 ̊/ gas 4
- Place each piece of salmon in the centre of the foil sheet.
- Place the halved cherry tomatoes around the salmon and drizzle with the herbs, garlic, soy sauce and olive oil.
- Seal the foil into a parcel leaving enough room for steam to circulate inside.
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with a big salad!