- Drizzle olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3tbsp skimmed milk
- 200g hot-smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- 2tbsp snipped fresh chives, plus extra to garnish
- 2 slices brown nutty bread
- Fresh flatleaf parsley sprigs, to garnish
These scrambled eggs with hot-smoked salmon take breakfast to the next level, for days when you need something filling, healthy and tasty.
- Drizzle a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Mix the eggs and milk, add to the pan and cook over a medium heat for 2 min, stirring, until the eggs are part cooked.
- Add the salmon and snipped chives, season with freshly ground black pepper and continue to cook until the eggs are cooked but still a little wet.
- Remove from the heat and leave in the pan for 1 min.
- Meanwhile toast the bread and cut each slice in half. Serve with the scrambled eggs, garnished with the remaining chives and the parsley sprigs.
Use a sprinkle of LoSalt if desired.