4 chicken breast portions, sliced
or for vegetarian option –12 large mushrooms
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp smoked paprika
2 cloves garlic, minced
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp cider vinegar
For the Roast Vegetables
2 red onions
Drizzle olive oil
Sprinkle black pepper
Handful of black grapes
Handful of cherry tomatoes
This is a lovely, easy and healthy dish that comes from Turkey. The roast grapes add the most amazing sweetness -you will love it!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 ̊C
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken strips or mushrooms and marinade for 1 hour.
- Pop onto a roasting tray and set aside.
- Next prepare the vegetables, cutting into large chunks and place on another roasting dish.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper and LoSalt.
- Put the vegetables in the oven to roast for the first 20 mins of cooking time.
- After 20 mins, take the veggies out of the oven, turn and add the grapes and cherry tomatoes.
- Pop back in the oven for another 20 minutes and also put in the chicken/mushrooms to roast.
- Serve the chicken/mushrooms piled on top of the roast vegetables.