2 Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes
Slurp Olive Oil
Freshly ground black pepper
Sprinkle of LoSalt
2 small sweet potatoes
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 courgette, diced
1 leek, sliced
Cupful frozen peas
Handful of Spinach
½ pint low salt vegetable stock
2 fish fillets (salmon, cod or haddock – undyed)
1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- Start by peeling the Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes and the sweet potatoes, cutting into chunks and boiling for 8-10mins until soft.
- Drain, add a slurp of olive oil, plenty of freshly ground black pepper and a sprinkle of LoSalt
- Mash until smooth (Add a splash of milk if too dry) Set aside.
- Next in a large non-stick frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and add the crushed clove of garlic, diced courgette and sliced leeks.
- Saute for 10-12 minutes until starting to soften and catch a colour.
- Next add the frozen peas and a handful of spinach and the hot low salt vegetable stock. (I make my own with vegetable water and herbs)
- Now pop the fish fillets on top, and add a lid. Simmer for 12-15 mins until the fish is cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove the fish and add a dollop of low fat cream cheese, stir well then replace the fish ready to serve.
- Make sure your mashed potato is piping hot, and serve the fish pie ingredients on top of the mash.