200g bulgur wheat
400ml boiling water
Freshly ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 red onion
Handful of cherry tomatoes
Drizzle olive oil
Juice of 2 limes
Big handful fresh parsley, chopped
2 handfuls of spinach
1 firm mango, diced
1 large avocado, sliced
Pre-heat the oven to 180˚
- Put the bulgur wheat in a small roasting tray and pour over the boiling water
- Next season with a sprinkle of LoSalt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the crushed garlic, sliced red onion and cherry tomatoes, stir well and pop in the oven to bake for 25 mins, stirring half way through cooking
- Once the bulgur wheat is out of the oven, drizzle with olive oil and add the lime juice, parsley, spinach and diced mango. Mix well to allow the spinach to wilt.
- Finally, top with the sliced avocado and serve warm.